Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Clayton Danvers

Werewolf
Women of the Otherworld / Kelley Armstrong

Clayton is the bad boy who just oozes raw energy and the one that sparks fear in the heart of his enemies . He wants what he wants, says what he wants and heaven help the fool that stands in his way. Fiercely loyal and protective, Clayton will move heaven and earth for the ones he loves.

(click on title for more)

"What's this?" Nick said. "Bedtime?"
No-one answered him. I kept my eyes closed. "You look positively content, Clayton" Nick continued, thumping down on the floor. "That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Elena is cuddled up with you is it?"
"It's cold in here," I murmured
"Doesn't feel cold."
"It's cold" growled Clay
"I could start a fire."
"I could start one too." Clay said. "With your clothes. Before you get them off"

0 comments:


 
Be Still My Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.